B & W Turnoverball
B & W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitche converts to a level bed in seconds.
- Solid, machine 2 5/16″ ball
- Durable powder-coat finish
- Only a 4″ hole in the bed
- Bolts to existing holes in the frame with no drilling or welding
- Solid, one-piece machined receiver socket
- Flexible latch pin handle attached to a spring loaded, 5/8″ steel locking pin that goes completely through the ball
- Limited lifetime warranty
B & W Companion 5th Wheel Hitch
The Companion 5th Wheel Hitch was designed to address the issue of sloppiness in hitches. The result is a quiet, cushioned ride that is free of jerking. And its removable. Free up your bed when you are not towing.
The Companion, with it’s single point-attachment, utilizes the B & W Turnoverball under-bed mounting system. The Turnoverball works as a gooseneck hitch as well.
This complete system (Turnoverball with the Companion) will allow you to tow a 5th wheel trailer and a gooseneck trailer and leave you truck bed free for other things when you aren’t towing.
Part Number: RVK3500
- Fully articulating head allows front to back and side to side pivoting
- Three vertical adjustments from 16.25″ to 18.25″
- 4″ of front to back adjustments with three coupler positions
- Cam action latching handle for easy release, even when parked on unlevel sites
- Utilizes the B & W Turnoverball under bed system
- No mounting rails means using your truck for more than towing
- Wide stance, engineered for improved stability and strenght
- 1″ thick , wrap-around jaws fit kingpin perfectly, eliminating sloppy starts and stops
- Polyurethane bushing provide a quiet, rattle free towing experience
- Product Weight: Base 131 lbs. Coupler 75 lbs.
- Footprint: 30.5″ Wide x 36″ Deep
- Measurement from center of hitch post to front edge (cab side) of hitch: 18″ (14.5″ for alternative post position for select truck models)
Curt Receiver Hitches
CURT receiver style hitches are proudly made in the USA. Precision robotic welding ensures strength and superior fit. Finally, the CURT powder coat finishing process is a step above the rest.
Its extremely important to us that when you need a hitch, CURT is the best option. Our focus on being first-to-market with new custom fit hitch designs ensures that no matter what vehicle you have, CURT has the hitch for it. Additionally, we want to ensure that you are very with your hitch for years to come. That’s why CURT hitches undergo a stringent production design, and testing process. For more information on CURT hitch applications please contact our qualified sales staff.
CURT also offers a wide selection of Ball Mounts, Weight Distribution Hitches, Hitch Mounted Bike Racks, and Cargo Management Systems.
2786 SE Loop
Carthage, Texas 75633
7:30 am to 4:30 pm Mon - Fri
8:00 am to 12:00 pm Sat