CM ER MODEL Hauler Style Bed
CM Truck Beds are not only durable and extremely usable, they are also very easy on the eyes. One primary reason for CM’s good looks is that CM’s headache racks follow the curves of the cabs they are mounted on, so the beds do not have the boxy look of so many of our competitors.
CM Truck Beds are thoroughly and continually researched to complement the every changing styles of Dodge, Ford, GMC, and Chevy pickup trucks. CM remains the leader in truck bed design and development. CM Truck Beds has the right truck bed to fit your needs and of course all of them have great style, strength, versatility, and durability you can depend on.
- 8’-6” length
- 9’-4” length
Design Features & Hardware
- All steel frame construction
- 4” steel channel frame rails
- 3” steel roll-formed 3/16” channel crossmembers
- Steel tubing headache rack with round “easy view” window grill
- 1/8” steel tread plate deck
- 4 – flush-mounted tie downs
- Full length side skirt with stainless fenders and aluminum tread plate trim
- 4 – lockable flush-mounted tool boxes, 2 per side, located in front and rear of wheel well
- Angled fuel fill (cast aluminum)
- Full length rear skirt
- Rear bed corners tapered for turning radius
- Rear bumper with aluminum tread plate trim
- Aluminum cast lights and tag insert
- Full access receiver mount
- Premium TGIC Polyester powdercoating: black
- 2 – LED recessed tail, brake, and back up lights mounted in headache rack
- Stop, turn, tail, back up, and tag lights in skirt
- DOT required lighting (clearance and marker lights)
- All lighting must be wired to meet all DOT requirements as originally intended by the vehicle manufacturer.
Due to various chassis lengths and configurations, specific measurements may determine the fender well placement on skirted beds (i.e. 2003 Dodge is 58” cab to axle measurement, whereas Ford and Chevy are 56” on bed off models)
Photo may contain optional equipment.